3.16.2011

Looks like a day off


It's 1 30 and I am having my second cup of coffee for the day.
It's Saturday for me, after 5 days of working between the
MOMA cafe and Readers.

This morning I had my exit interview with the Friends of the
SF Public Library. While I was waiting for my interviewer, I
wrote up a list of things to do for the day, which quickly turned
into the list of things to do for the year, or maybe more. But
while I ponder it, I think I'll have more cookies.

Gluten-free and Vegan Halva Cookies

1 c brown rice flour
1/4 c garfava flour
1 t xanthan gum
1/4 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
2 T ground flax seeds
1/2 t cinnamon

1/2 c tahini
3/4 c brown sugar
4 T water
1 t vanilla

1/4 c sesame seeds for coating the cookie dough

bake at 325 for 20 minutes. let cool before serving. makes 10 cookies.

No comments: