1/2 kohlrabi bulb, thinly sliced
small block of feta cheese (I used a Bulgarian sheep's milk feta, it's cheap,
5 sage leaves
1/4 small rosemary sprig
1. fry the kohlrabi in oil until browned. I added a little bit of aminos for some
salt. set aside.
2. mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl, and pour into a hot frying
3. spread to coat the bottom of the pan and let it sit over a medium-low flame
until the top is almost cooked.
4. flip and turn off flame, just to sizzle the top slightly.
5. flip again, add plain yogurt, kohlrabi, and sauerkraut, fold over and serve.